Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Lovin' It!

It was "Tuesdays with Ting" & I went movie-ing it out. HUR.
I only managed to finish half the book before I caught The Time Traveler's Wife.
I'm somewhat glad I did that.
It was just pretty frustrating that they missed out so many details in the first hour of the movie.
Surely, it got better when I didn't know a single part to what happened next.
well, someone had to tell me how he died when Clare hasn't even thought of giving birth. =S
Regardless, I liked it & I am still going to finish the book.

Remember I always get monday blues?
Now it's truly blue on mondays.
It was the second monday this month that I fell sick.
Last Monday, my eye got infected by dirt, it hurt so bad when I blinked.
Just two days back, I had this major cramp that lasted from 3am till 6pm.
And thank you for being there when I almost fainted.

Oh, oh. I finally tried sashimi.
And the dinner I had earlier, the salmon literally melted in my mouth.
Freshiest since I tried sashimi just a week ago.
Ha, and we're going to have Japanese for lunch later!

Bought my first (2) box(es) of Goodwood Park D24 Durian Mooncakes.
YUMMY!
It really tastes like the real stuff.
Sadly, (or thankfully) it does not contain any preservatives.
So, it has to be consumed within 3 days provided it is stored in the freezer, a day if it is stored in the fridge.

I love morning coffees & the I-already-know-what-it-is surprises.
HAHA!
=)

No comments: