Monday, October 5, 2009

Oktober Is Here.

My muscleache days are back.
Apparently my hamstrings, glutes, quadriceps and blah aren't strong enough.
And I just earned enough to fund my 2nd session of rehab after 2 months.
Just after my first session, where my trainer said he will make my muscles SWELL.
I found (& still find) myself gripping the railings so tightly, to assist myself up & down the stairs.
=S

Since it's so darn expensive, I WILL & I MUST faithly head down for rehab daily.
It also just made me more motivated to hit my targets, it just effectively burnt off my money for the rest of the month.
Do let me know should you have any relief remedies for muscleaches. =D

PMS has made me a very impatient & fustrated individual.
I was scheduled work on a Saturday.
I swear I ate my boss up, in my mind that is. -.-
Sorry Amanda & Mei Mei, I couldn't go on Fri. =/

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs. 27 Dresses. G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra. Transporter. Monsters VS Aliens. Final Destination. The Happening. Up. Step Up 2. The Proposal. Jumper. The Time Traveler's Wife. The Ugly Truth. Surrogates. Darah. Funny People. =)

Baa. My mum threw away the yellow gerbera I bought.
-.-

No comments: