Thursday, September 4, 2008

Busy Ahead.

BAA~
The mornings for the rest of the month are filled with meetings, product updates and visits to polyclinics/hospitals.
Was at Choa Chua Kang Polyclinic doing BLITZ this morning at 7ish.
I have a total of 6 districts of GPs & 2 medical centres to cover.
HURHURHUR. wan le laa.

My first cycle meet tomorrow & it's a full day event.
Everyone from the local company will be down.
Hmm, I'm actually rather excited about it.

Anyway, the car I was supposed to rent can't be rented anymore.
And I only got to find out after I heard nothing from the person & eventually calling the person up. =/
Well, I'm frantically looking for rental now & it effectively drove 2 persons (incl me) crazily angsty.
Ok, maybe what Sharon & Valerie said might just be true.
BAA~

No comments: